Sumake FP (Push Start) Range of Pneumatic Screwdrivers
Push Start Pneumatic Screwdriver Range. Models available with Torque Ranging between 0.05Nm and 24Nm.
Sumake FP (Push Start) Range of Pneumatic Screwdrivers:
Introducing the *NEW* range of Push Start Pneumatic Screwdrivers from Sumake. These Air Screwdrivers have replaced the old Sumake FPF and CP Range of Pneumatic Screwdrivers.
- An Evolutionary Upgrade of Full Auto Shut-off Air Screwdriver
- A New experience of less noise and easy maintenance.
- Torque Cover: To avoid the adjustment by operator and easy to mark the torque through the window.
- External Torque Adjustment Ring Turn right to increase and left to decrease.
- Attached 2pce high quality T.I.C.N bits which electroplated with durable material (Hv1800 2-3u) for longer operation. single(9mm), Double(12mm)
- One pulse with ±3% low deviation (Pat. No. 149380), MSC cross-path patent clutch system.
- One-handed operation: Turn and change the rotary direction.
- Speediness: Operator can change the bit rapidly by pull the bit sleeve.
- 360° swivel Air inlet
- Torque Rings System: SUMAKE Color Rings give you an easily visible torque marking system at a glance. Choice the color for each torque level used on your assemble line.
- High technologic patent MCL motor with more 30% power than general type. (Pat. No. 151110)
- Comfort: Uniquely sharped soft resin for ergonomic grip ” Top Wave” ergonomic design, best balance and easy to grip. The grip made thermophastic elastomer, the best material so far, with good touch and anti-glossy feature.
|Model No||Torque Range (Nm)||Speed (RPM)||Noise Level (dB)||Weight (G)
error: Content is protected !!