*Discontinued* FPF Oil Free Push Start Air Screwdriver
FPF Oil Free Air Screwdriver:
These Pneumatic Screwdrivers have now been replaced by the *New* Range (FP) Air Screwdrivers. We may have a few of these old models available from stock, please contact us regarding availability.
The new range of Pneumatic Screwdrivers from Sumake boast a huge range of features only found on more expensive models they include:
- Less Noise: A unique design of the motor reduces the noise level to help prevent occupational disease from noise damage and allowing workers to work more efficiently. This tool is 4dB low than the last generation and much lower than many other brands.
- Ergonomic & Comfortable: Internal high-tech mechanical structure combined with an external thermoplastic grip made from elastomer. 20% lighter than other drivers on the market. Straight type FXF4 series not only has great balance design with a soft grip but also has an anti-reflection appearance. The driver is very practical ergonomic tool and is very comfortable for the operator to use.
- Torque Management – External Torque Adjustment Ring: To adjust the torque rapidly and easily with an outer torque fix system; besides; torque cover can prevent changing the torque by accident.
- 30% Less Counterforce: The new generation design has a 30% less counterforce and ergonomic grip to improve operator safety and helps reduce occupational injury and RSI.
- Green Energy/Environmental Protection – Energy Saving: With a better performance, our tool not only consumes less air thus helping save the environment.
- High Quality Oil-Free Motor: A unique design of high quality Oil-free motor provides a 60% torque increase over the conventional motor.
- Noise levels are between 67 & 72dB depending on model use.
- Meet ISO5393 & VDI-2647 Standard: They come complete with four extra colour coded torque lock covers (for ease of torque setting identification on larger assembly lines with many drivers).
- High Torque & Low Noise, Push to Start – Auto Shut Off.
The Pneumatic Push Start Screwdrivers are available in both an Oil Free Version (As Below) or as an Oiled Version, all the screwdrivers listed accept the standard B Hex 6.35mm (1/4″ Hex) Screwdriver Bits and have a Torque Tolerance of +/- 2%.
|Model No||Free Speed||Torque Range (Nm)||Noise (+/- 2Db)||Min Air Hose Bore (mm)||Air Consumption (m³/min)||Machine Screw (mm)
error: Content is protected !!