December 9th 2015 – Online Shop Undergoes Construction

December 9th 2015 – Online Shop Undergoes Construction

December 9th 2015 – We have now started to build an online shop so that our customers can now purchase certain items from New and Second User Equipment, Spare Parts and Machine Consumables. You will be able to create an online account, pay via PayPal, Contact Us via an online chat and more. Most of the machines/equipment that we manufacture in house will be available to purchase via this online shop, spare parts for a wide range of equipment will also be available to purchase.

On February 17th, 2016, posted in: Blog by
11 Responses to December 9th 2015 – Online Shop Undergoes Construction
  1. shawn reese
    26/02/2016 at 04:08

Hi, I saw that you have a used JST YRS-859 crimping tool for sale. Is that still available, and if so, how can we purchase that? Thanks!

• Hi Shawn, Thank you for leaving us a message on our website, we will email you with a quotation for this Crimping Tool.

2. Hi,

I am looking for the hot tweezer.
    My production has the inside diameter of the insulation around 2 mm.
    Do you have any type of tweezer applying for this case?

Thanks
    Niem

3. Owen Collins
    07/06/2016 at 11:00

Afternoon,

I am after a HotWeezer Wire Stripper with 4A tweezers and a Spare set of 4A Tweezers,

Could you supply a Quote for this at all?

4. Hello,
    We own automatic tape dispenser RT-5000 and we´ve got trouble with this.
    Could you please help us and give us contact for the nearest service?
    Thank you very much.
    Best regards
    Michal Bures

• Hello, thank you for your message. We have sent you an email regarding your RT5000 and it should be with you soon. Thank you.

5. Russell Hamer
    21/06/2016 at 08:20

Comment *Hi,
    I am looking to purchase a Model 10 colapsible cable coiler, the OD of our cable is 12mm. can someone call me please to discuss.

thanks, Russ Hamer

6. Jeff Macedo
    28/06/2016 at 21:22

Comment *Looking to purchase 2HOTweezer thermal stripper set ups and require a quote to submit to my buyer. Please get me a quote so we can proceed.

7. graham robinson
    02/09/2016 at 10:48

Comment * i am looking for a used pw10 do you have one and how much
    regards graham robinson

8. Can you quote for a EC2 EVO Enamel Wire stripper with a conical Face Stripping insert suitable to strip 1.320mm EN,Copper,BS4663,GR2 dia wire

9. Hi there
    Can you send me the price of the following blades please?

B2 UK3362